The Blaze and the Monster Machines app introduces preschoolers to STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) concepts as they race along pre-set courses or build their own tracks!
Each mode – race and build – encourages children to apply critical thinking skills and explore scientific principles, including acceleration, adhesion, force, traction and more!
In addition, your child will be able to help Blaze & AJ compete on all-new jungle tracks when you purchase the Dragon Island location. Race against Stripes and watch out for Crusher’s new obstacles like his coconut and banana launchers! Your child can build their very own Dragon Island track too!
Help Blaze & AJ compete against other monster trucks – Starla, Crusher and Stripes – in one of four locations: The Badlands, Dragon Island, The Snowy Slopes or The Monster Dome! Use blazing speed and problem-solving to overcome obstacles along the way.
Each location contains the following:
• Environmental obstacles (e.g. an ice patch in the Snowy Slopes) and Crusher-based contraptions (e.g. a pineapple blaster).
• Power ups like tire chains (to avoid slippery spots), soapy tires (to fly through sticky patches), and hubcaps (to fill your Let’s Blaze acceleration meter).
• 2 different driving controls – tilt and swipe.
• 15 levels that progress in difficulty (60 in total).
• Gold, silver or bronze medals awarded to each race.
Build Your Own Track, then Race!
Construct a race track with as many twists and turns as you’d like! Add tools that can help Blaze advance (e.g. speed boosts, hubcaps), and include features that can cause his opponents to slow down (e.g. sticky bubble gum, slippery water puddle).
• Trace a unique path for each race course!
• Experiment with up to 15 STEM items!
• Create and edit tracks along the way!
• Save up to 12 courses.