- Join Elsa, Anna, Olaf, and your favorite friends from Frozen as you run the new Nature Park in Arendelle!
- Help Anna and Kristoff care for a herd of adorable baby reindeer at the Reindeer Camp!
- With Olaf at your side, explore a fun selection of ingredients and tools as you cook amazing dishes for Elsa to taste in the Nature Park kitchen.
- Observe an animal’s behavior to draw conclusions about its needs.
- Understand that food, water, rest, and hygiene are important to maintaining a healthy body.
- Explore state changes that occur when you heat or cool substances.
- Recognize that water can change states between solid, liquid, and gas.
- Reindeer Care: Use observation skills to diagnose and tend to 15+ reindeer ailments. Help Anna and Kristoff keep the baby reindeer healthy and happy!
- Cooking Creations: Experiment with 35+ ingredients and lots of preparation tools to create a delicious, healthy menu for the Nature Park. Be inspired by Oaken’s recipes, or use your creativity to cook original dishes that will impress Queen Elsa!