Parents, are you searching for a fun App that teaches preschoolers to count? Your kids will have loads of fun connecting stars in the sky in this dot-to-dot game, while they learn to count from 1 to 20, count odd and even numbers and count by 10s from 10 to 90.
Created by a Mum/Teacher with a team of game designers, this App teaches numbers and counting in different sequences, key skills for preschoolers based on the American Core Knowledge Preschool sequence.
The game is playable in 10 languages: English (US + UK), Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Recommended ages 2-5 years
- Easy for kids to play on their own
- Default game mode with 20 stars for counting numbers from 1 to 20
- Optional game mode counting odd and even numbers by 2s
- Optional game mode counting by 10s from 10 to 90
- 30 different constellations of stars that form 30 unique images
- Audio of numbers 1 to 20 and 30, 40 50, 60, 70, 80, 90
- Audio of words naming the 30 images
- Regular updates with additional star constellations and images added
- Optimised for visually impaired kids
- No in-app purchases
- No third party advertising
- COPPA compliant